The unique single surface design generates constant power with low airspeed, resulting in easy and forgiving handling.
Having only one layer of strong material means there is no air held inside the kite, which makes it extra resistant to crash damage. With only one surface, it is extremely lightweight and very efficient to pack away. The simple 2-line Control bar with wrist leash gives you the ability to land the kite by yourself. If you feel too much power or are ever unsure all you have to do is let go of the bar and the kite will land on one line.
Whatever your age or kiting ambitions, the go v1 is the perfect trainer kite to get you started in the most exciting new sport on the planet. Children should use in winds less than 10mph and always be under careful adult supervision.
- Unique single surface design
- Simple to setup and fly, with lines pre-attached
- Performs in a wide range of wind conditions
- No Previous kite experience needed
- Lightweight and compact for easy traveling
- Package included: Kite, Bag, Control Bar with wrist leash and lines, manual, repair kit