The AXIS S-Series Foil is by far the best performer on the market today. The engineering on these foils, the stiffness on each connection point and the strength and quality of manufacturing, outperform any other surf/sup/pump/wake foil on the market.
The S-Series front wings, rear wings and components are all interchangeable. You can keep on adding different size masts, front wings, rear wings or fuselages as your style and skill level evolve.
The 820mm Carbon front wing, together with the 500mm rear wing is a very stable foil for smaller riders, or wave riders attacking waves from knee to head high. Add the 440mm rear wing and you have an loose turning prone or SUP surfing setup that will carve nicely on all conditions. It's the choice for the more advanced SUP foilers in the surf, but also for the downwind speedsters who want to be way ahead of the rest of the pack. No matter if your aim is to win the Molokai crossing, shred overhead bumps, or pump and ride the AXIS Foil S-Series 82 will do it all.
The package includes the following:
- 820mm front carbon wing (ultra light), with its cover
- 500mm Carbon rear wing, with its cover for more stable ride, or 440mm Carbon rear wing for a looser feel
- Your choice of mast length - we recommend the 75cm for the advanced riders, the 68cm for the intermediate riders and the 60cm for the entry level
- Quick release base plate (just unscrew the bolts to disconnect)
- S-Series fuselage (3D CNCed anodized aluminium)
- Stainless steel torx screwset & torx keys (strongest screws that won't strip)
- Tef Gel anti-seize lubricant (a must have to prevent the aluminum parts from seizing)
- Travel bag (fits all parts, but the mast and front wing)
We recommend to combine the 820mm front wing with either the 680mm or 750mm for prone surf versatility, or the 1020mm front wing for small bumps and flat water pumping.