The AXIS S-Series Foil is by far the best performer on the market today. The engineering on these foils, the stiffness on each connection point and the strength and quality of manufacturing, outperform any other surf/sup/pump/wake foil on the market. The S-Series front wings, rear wings and components are all interchangeable. You can keep on adding different size masts, front wings, rear wings or fuselages as your style and skill level evolve.
The 680mm Carbon front wing, together with the 440mm rear wing are the choice for the performance focused prone foil surfers. It's also a fun kitesurfing foil for riding waves or flats with minimal wind.
The package includes the following:
- 680mm front carbon wing (ultra light), with its cover
- 440mm Carbon rear wing, with its cover
- Your choice of mast length - we recommend the 75cm for the advanced riders, the 68cm for the intermediate riders and the 60cm for the entry level
- Quick release base plate (just unscrew the bolts to disconnect)
- S-Series fuselage (3D CNCed anodized aluminium)
- Stainless steel torx screwset & torx keys (strongest screws that won't strip)
- Tef Gel anti-seize lubricant (a must have to prevent the aluminum parts from seizing)
- Travel bag (fits all parts, but the mast and front wing)
We recommend to combine the 820mm front wing with either the 680mm for prone surf versatility, or the 1020mm front wing and the 500mm rear wing for small bumps and flat water pumping.